Thursday, May 27, 2010

Well I slacked off with the blogging but I have kept up my diet. Phoenix was a little kink in the plan, I gained a lot of water weight but it came off in a couple of days. Hopefully by next week I will see a real weight loss, that would be about par judging from my past diets. I feel so much better eating healthy which has been a motivation to keep with it. We biked Tuesday night and ran last night which really helps with the weight loss. I need to take my measurements since I feel as though my clothes are fitting much better. We did have Yogurtland last night, I had 500 calories to spare so it fit well within my calorie budget but I still felt a tad guilty. Emily's wedding weekend starts Friday, I just have to be careful and conscious about what I put in my mouth so I can see a real weight loss next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment