I told Chris last night it actually feels really good to be hungry and really enjoy your meal because you are actually hungry and not just eating to eat because it's dinner or lunch time. We didn't work out last night, I think the no sleep and 18 hours of driving this past weekend finally hit me yesterday. I could not keep my eyes open! We went to Souper Salad for dinner, I just had salad and 1/2 sweet potato with nothing on it. Souper Salad has never tasted so good in my life, I was starving haha I was really craving meat, I have never actually craved a chicken breast but no meat all day until dinner is quite an accomplishment for me. Today I feel much better, rested and gettingin the swing of things with the new diet plan. Had a few raw almonds, banana and couple bites of watermelon for breakfast with a hard boiled egg white, egg white, apple, tomatoes and bell pepper for lunch. I'll have a few almonds for a snack with some cherries and strawberries and then chicken or fish with veggies tonight! I made the mistake of weighing this morning and it was more than usual but I know my body is adjusting and I won't see a weight loss until end of next week, as usual for my body that likes to hang on the extra weight until it has to absolutely drop it so results will take a while but I already feel much better! Getting a good run in tonight along with the bike....ready for a good workout!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment