Day 4 of my new wedding weight loss journey and so far, so good! I'm actually quite proud of myself for sticking to this and staying motivated. Chris tells me I am becoming obsessed which I probably am annoying to live with and hear about what I ate and how skinny I want to be all the time haha I was a little discouraged yesterday morning when I hopped on the scale. I swore to myself I wouldn't weight until at least next week because I knew I would gain weight before losing, just my body's weird way of adapting. So of course I couldn't resist and weighed yesterday and was up 2 pounds, but weighed again this morning because I figured after a day of eating super healthy and a workout that just about killed me, I would have to lose SOMETHING. I am back down to my original weight, hopefully it just goes down from here!
We are headed to Phoenix tomorrow, I'm packing my running clothes and running shoes so I can get in a couple of good runs while I am there. Also going to try to really watch what I eat and drink and not overindulge and ruin what I did this week. Would love to lose a few pounds before Emily gets married next weekend...only 9 more days to go!!!!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment